Sunday, February 6, 2011

SEEING LOTS OF ARIZONA

Let’s start the day by showing you this morning’s sunrise……imagine ME being up early enough to see a sunrise !!!

01

Met with Donna, Joe, Annette, Ron, Matt and Jake at 10:00AM for a ride today.  Donna and Joe live here so they know the area like the back of their hand and the best riding roads.

0302

0405

0607

0809

10

This is where we stopped for lunch.  What a cool place this was.  Apparently the food was fantastic – I brought my own lunch – HarleyB taught me that.

1112

1314

1516

1718

Here’s several very short (and very poor quality) videos I took today while on our ride.  RON,  If you’re reading make sure you look at the last one !!  LOL

We didn’t get back until about 5 o’clock – I was exhausted !!  But in a GREAT way.  Tomorrow will be a ‘rest’ day for sure.

Here’s a pic of Ben last night.  Poor baby gets soooo stressed !!

19

And of course a day cannot end in Arizona without a breathtaking sunset:

20

G’Night Folks.

6 comments:

  1. You took the right road to go up by Roosevelt. That's the way we came back after going up the Apache Trail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful pictures, way to go Sassy...I still envy you!! Loves the old wringer I do!
    HB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise - Looks beautiful - you sure are having the time of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Donna, I just got off the phone with your Mother. Had a great chat ! Told her you guys should buy an RV (NOT a summer home LOL) and hit the road !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bridge would be my undoing - don't do height well, expecially over long spans of water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where's SASSY???

    HB

    ReplyDelete