Wednesday, February 23, 2011

DIFFERENT STUFF

GOLDFIELD GHOST TOWN

I had been there once before with Bob while we were riding one day.  But I liked it so much I wanted to go back. Plus I also wanted to see the ‘gun fight’.  We missed that as we were somewhere else on the property eating ice cream ! But unfortunately there was no gun fight that day.  Bennie and I packed a lunch and went off for the day.  We strolled around and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.  Here are some pics and if you want to see all the pics I took that day you can click here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/104464288903377269880/Feb222011?authkey=Gv1sRgCKKXxsjiwJ_kuQE#

0103

1008

BENNIE’S NEW GIRLFRIEND

Yes, I know – he has a different one in every port !!  My neighbour, Chuck, has this wire fencing which is really great for the dogs.  He has Sam and Sarah.

09

And Sarah really likes Bennie…..

And it certainly would appear that Bennie REALLY likes Sarah……

At some point last week (I think) I checked another HD off my list.  Stopped by the one in Mesa and bought the obligatory T-Shirt and two more stickers for the little pup….

0102

I love this one….see the little dog on the tank ??

03

Staying on the bike theme, here’s two biker chicks !!  I’m the one on the left with the saggy arse !!

01

And still more on the bike theme, I spent today cleaning the bike.  Yup,  Took off the saddle bags and windshield to give it a really good cleaning.  It’s hard to get anything done around here because there’s always people walking by and stopping to chat !!

0607

08

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made it back up to Goldfield. And I love the stickers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics......where those old truck bodies at Goldfield.
    Bob.....did you get up to Cave Creek or Fountain Hills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob, Yes they were at Goldfield...at the back of the 'town'. Wicked huh ! No, Haven't been to Cave Creek nor Fountain Hills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Benny and Sarah are playing"!! NO THEY'RE NOT, leave the poor little pooches alone my dear....grat pix Sassy, I just wanted to say hello!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The feller with no name (anonymous) that's me!

    HB

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way Sassy, the front end looks real good, next investment....a pair of "rubber and chrome" floorboards....I'm just trying to encourage you to support my Harley Davidson stock. LOL!
    HB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sassy,

    Sorry I tried to PM you but can't find your email addy.

    What do you think about this unit?:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-Forest-River-Lexington-235-Grand-Touring-Series-/130490098310?pt=RVs_Campers&hash=item1e61d0e286#v4-31

    Any insight would be appreciated! You can email me: raines100@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Playing.... yup, that's what they're doing. Should of used that one with Patsy and Alfie years ago when I wanted to 'play'!

    But it is nice that Bennie is also making friends!

    ReplyDelete