Monday, January 17, 2011

YESTERDAYS RIDE

Jim and Sandie have a friend (Paul) who is also a rider (Harley of course LOL) and I joined him yesterday for a ride. 

We left about 10:30AM and got back around 5:00PM. What a day !!! Well except for the part where I got sunscreen in my eyes and was near blinded for about an hour. But we won’t concentrate on that.

Now don’t ask me where we went ‘cause I haven’t a clue…..and didn’t care. It was just so nice to be riding and not have to worry about signs or getting lost etc. We did end up going through El Centro (I think ?)
I took a lot of pics and videos and I’ll post them here. 

But again the pics simply do not do justice to the scenery.

This is Paul as we were heading out – my tour guide for the day:

04

The sand dunes were amazing to look at:


05

Bennie trottin’ off with a perfect stranger !!

06

I have to start a separate file with the ‘different’ types of signs I see. I think the person who wrote this must be from Newfoundland !!

07


Got back from my ride and sat on the ramp of the trailer with my cuppa tea as I had not even taken my chair out yet.



08


And then there was last nights amazing sunset:
 

09
 

10
11

Paul has this big fancy smanchy camera and I can’t wait to get the pics he took during the day. I’m sure they will be far better than what I have from my little digital camera. He just sent me this one. Yes, That’s my rig silhouetted in the sunset. Isn’t it awesome !!

Yuma-7

5 comments:

  1. another blog with awesome sunset pictures!!!..great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beginning to live the life you have been dreaming of... Ain't it GREAT!!!!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mike McFall and think it's great you can ride that beauty every day now!!
    Nice sunsets for sure on the west coast!!
    HarleyB

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....and by the way, stop rubbin' it in that yer ridin' nearly every day in +70degrees, startin to piss us Northerns off a wee tad!! LMFAO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Wow, Wow, What a beautiful spiritual place! Thank you so much for sharing with us.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete