Monday, January 17, 2011

TRYING TO GET CAUGHT UP

Here are the pics that Donna (biker friend) took the day we met (see previous post title “MEETING NEW (ONLINE) FRIENDS – PART 1”. She took a gazillion that I didn’t even know she was taking.

Me getting ready to put the bike in the trailer:

01

02

.

.

.

.

Me securing everything in the trailer. I think she was trying to get a pic of the back on my T-Shirt:

03

Some scenery pics along the way. The pictures simply do not do justice to the awesome landscape:

04

06

.

.

.

07

05

Taking a break somewhere alone the way and AWWW, there’s my Ben Man !!!

08

09

.

.

.

.

More scenery pics along the way:

10.11

12

.

.

.

.

Arriving at my new ‘home’:

.13

.

You’ll be seeing lots more pics of these indescribable sunsets:

14

New friends and a great day had by all:

16

3 comments:

  1. SCREW IT !!! I screwed up this post and can't get the pics to line up right. I've been an hour trying to fix it and can't. So there you go !! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have trouble lining up pics when I don't have a lot of words. So I just let them post however they show up. That works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well a great lotta good you're gonna be when teaching me how to use that Live Writer thing !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete