Friday, January 14, 2011

TEMPERATURE UPDATE

I was wondering what the weather is going to be like for the next days. So I thought well if “I’m” wondering surely my “Northern” friends are wondering also.  And being a person who always likes to please, here it is (me bad LOL)

AJO (where I am now)
Friday Clear
70° F | 45° F
Saturday
Clear

72° F | 47° F
Sunday
Clear
72° F | 49° F
Monday Clear
76° F | 49° F
Tuesday
Clear

74° F | 49° F


YUMA (where I’m going next….I think)
Friday
Clear

74° F | 50° F
Saturday Clear
74° F | 49° F

Sunday
Clear


77° F | 52° F
Monday
Clear

81° F | 50° F
Tuesday
Clear

79° F | 52° F


BTW,  I put another ‘Tip’ on the “TIPS” page.  This would be for the people who are looking to purchase an RV….not old-timers like me.  LOL

Also I’m thinking about getting back on the road today.  Doing the ‘prep’ stuff anyway.  But it’s still only 11:00AM so we’ll see how the next few hours go.

8 comments:

  1. ooooh, what a sweet little stinker you are! Love those temps, although ours are now at least above freezing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta admit, I'm a bit envious but .... still happy for you and Bennie. Sounds like nice riding weather!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only this stupid wind would give up. Tonight is really nice and maybe tomorrow will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise, Well I spent the evening catching up on your travels. You are amazing girl! The trip of a lifetime! Do you plan on staying in AZ awhile? Mom was hoping to get there this winter but the plans kind of fell through. She should fly down and spend a week with you! Enjoy those warm temps - we're at a balmy -25 and tons of snow! Safe travels, your cuz Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the weather update!..lucky you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. STOP GLOATING!!

    HB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you FINALLY got some good weather LOL....make it worth the trip! WE had our first snowfall this week and I am going snowshoeing today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. teeee heeee SASSY BAD !! LOL But just to make you guys feel a little better, it is still cool at night and in the mornings.

    Marilyn, Planning on being where it's WARM. And if that's Arizona then that is where I'll be. Looking forward to when it warms up enough to drive up the California Coast.

    ReplyDelete