Sunday, January 23, 2011

PICS OF MY RIDE LAST WEEK

Paul, my riding partner and tour guide of last week, just sent me some pics from that day.  Here is the original post on it in case you missed it:

http://sassysondaroad.blogspot.com/2011/01/yesterdays-ride.html

Here are the pics he sent:

This one was of a place that caught our eye so we pulled in to have a look.  The sand dunes were amazing and the people riding through them were having the time of their lives.  For my fellow riders who are reading this – take note of the ground that I had to ride my 800+ pound Harley through !!

Yuma-11

I can just see my Brother on this.  He’d love it !

Yuma-12

These are RV’ers who combine their passion of RV’ing and ATV’ing:

Yuma-13

Yuma-14

Paul said it was nice of the guy to stop and pose for this pic:

Yuma-15

Yuma-16

One of our many stops to view the scenery.  AGAIN, note the gravel !!  Me Nerves !!  LOL

Yuma-17

4 comments:

  1. Sassy where is this? I am leaving tomorrow for Sedona, will arrive Jan 30 for check in. I'm TN-Triker on the HD forum. what is your next place to stop? Have I asked enough questions? Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, I'll go to the HD Forums and PM you ok ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos today!!..thanks for letting us tag along!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been kinda busy to drop by in here, but I finally looked at your latest pix....beautiful and glad yer havin fun!

    HarleyB

    ReplyDelete