Monday, January 24, 2011

MORE ABOUT “Q”

As I’ve said before – there is simply no describing this place – you have to be here to ‘experience’ it.

It’s an RV’ers heaven; a ATV’ers heaven; a Hiker’s heaven; a Motorcycle Rider's heaven; a Shopper’s heaven; a Photographer's heaven; and on and on and on.

When I first arrived here I thought the ‘main intersection’ was it. And believe me, that would have been more than enough.

Then the first time I went to ‘town’ I turned left and then there was a TON more stuff. I came back from that and turned right and MORE stuff. I thought I was overwhelmed then…but today I went to the BIG TENT. Each of the pics are taken from a different section or row. Here they are:

0102

This is all stained glass. I’ve got my eye on a piece there. hmmmm, wonder which one it is ???

03

04

Meet P.P. Moose:


This is a portable fire pit. Run by propane.

06

0708

0910

11

I’d say I only covered about 1/4 of the outside when I decided to finally go into the ‘Big Tent’. A lot of these pics I just held my arm up and clicked. And of course they are a little dark ‘cause we’re inside.

1213

14

This guy was truly demonstrating his product:

15

16

I decided to go back outside again to yet another different section:

1718

19

I expect I’m going to have to go back there several more times to see it all !!

9 comments:

  1. You really are addicted to Harley....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is quite the RV show!!..going to have to check it out one day!!!!...but sounds like it is actually going to take a few days to see everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sassy ,
    What are ya at ? I am signed up now so look out I can tell all the nasty stories about you.
    Hope all is well and that the old Harley is working well(that goes without saying) cold enough here today to freeze the ...... you know.
    Be safe and I will check in from time to time ,between trips to the rink....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bob, There's no denying it. LOL

    Sue/Doug, I thought it was 'just' an RV Show....but it's sooooo much more.

    MR LOCK !! hahaha I figured if you signed up you'd be KAWBOY. Even though you haven't been a Kawi boy for ages. Welcome aboard. BTW, There are NO nasty stories to tell about sweet little Sassy !! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wild. It's really a little city. Maybe next winter...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just reading Rick and Paulette's blog. They were at the show yesterday too.
    Check it out http://rickpaulettervjournal.blogspot.com

    Travel Safe
    Dawn & Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tour of Quartzsite. If I'd read your blog before we went yesterday, I may have saved myself a lot of hassle by not having to go at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man! Fried clams AND desert sunsets? .... I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. D & D, I checked out Rick and Paulette's Blog. Good one. I'll be following. I didn' mind the crowds and with a motorcycle, parking wasn't an issue.

    ReplyDelete