Monday, January 10, 2011

I'VE ADDED A NEW "PAGE"

I said in my 'New Years Resolution' post that I was going to learn more about this Blogging stuff. I really don't have a clue what I am doing and am SHOCKED I can even do this much.

Well slowly....ever so slowly I'm figuring some things out. Today I added a new Page called "TIPS". It's up there at the top on the 'Home'; 'About Me' line. Now being a Newbie there's only one thing in there so far. But as time goes on I'm sure there will be lots more. Hopefully one Newbie RV'er might learn something from this page.

I STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT HOW TO ADD VIDEOS YET !! Someone e-mail me PLEASE and walk me through that.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't know you could do that - add a page, I mean. (I'm new to this blog thing as well). Good to know.

    Thanks for the tip about the 3M product. I've put it in my "need to know" file.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent...tip....plus I believe that those strips are easy to remove without leaving any damage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob, I had that in my head while typing something else about my 'tip'. Problem is that nothing stays in my head very long and I forgot to add that part. Updated it now though. Thanks !! BTW, Did you get my e-mail ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...I did .....let me know when you arrive

    ReplyDelete