Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BUSINESS CARDS


RV’ers have Business Cards and I’m told (I wasn’t really) that I MUST get business cards.  That way when I meet people I can give one to them so they can follow my (mis) adventures. Listen,  I only do as I’m told !! 

Wink



So I go online and look through hundreds of different styles and here’s what I have narrowed the ‘background’ to:


MOTORCYCLE THEME:

bus2

OR

bus3


RV THEME:

busrv



OR

busrv2

OPEN ROAD THEME:

bushwy



And of course with these you can add any text you like, pictures etc.

Business Card-02

Business Card
Business Card-03



Now I need you to VOTE !!  Help me make my decision.  (shhhhh, she says as she’s already pretty much decided on the one she likes….)


VOTE4

VOTE

4 comments:

  1. #6 But I'd really like one with a moho in it,too!

    On top of everything else, I need business cards, too? Mostly, I think I'd raather people couldn't find me. Those that I want to find me would know where to look...

    Will you an email addresss on it, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. #6-The one where I've inserted a pic of my bike ? Sandie, my personal (and very underpaid) RV advisor, says that I should put MY pic; e-mail address and phone # on it.....but I don't think I will be doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the red and black motorcycle one. And if you don't want people to find you, you're right - don't put the info on it. But really, we're not such a bad bunch of folks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since you are handing them out while traveling in you RV you should choose the RV set busrv.
    Hope the pain in your neck and shoulder will truly be temporary. We got a dumping of snow last night. Of course, every time it snows we also get the high winds. So, we are drifted-in today. Wish I were on my way to Arizona. Irene

    ReplyDelete