Sunday, January 30, 2011

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY AT “Q”

It started out as a productive day whereby I got some papers together to submit for prescription re-imbursements. Had to go through mounds of stuff though to find them !! LOL NO, I’m still not as organized as I’d like to be.

Then it turned into a ‘low’ day and I rested for quite awhile. Finally I got my ass in gear, showered and went for a little run into Town. It was already 3:30PM by then – but definitely the nicest part of the day.

Didn’t want to go into the “big tent” area or the other areas that are still very busy. Decided this time to turn left at the main intersection to see what was down there. Got an ice cream and had a nice, leisurely walk around for a couple of hours.

And then homeward bound.

<\/param>
<\/param>

When I got back home Bennie and I played and watched yet another beautiful sunset.

0102

0304

0506

07

GOOD NIGHT FOLKS.


3 comments:

  1. Love the picture of Bennie flying down the road. Hope today is a high day and you're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to let Bennie run free!..love the shot of him flying down the road!..so cute!..feeling the wind in his hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Denise - I laugh every time I read your entries. Between the bungie cords, Bennie and you - I dont know who is funnier. Looks like you are having the time of your life - and good for you! Have a great day and think of us with all this HORRIBLE WEATHER we are having. My dad was talking to his brother Joe in Torbay and they are having 10x better weather than us. Boy how things have changed. Be careful and send us some sun and heat.....

    ReplyDelete