Tuesday, December 28, 2010

WILL TEXAS EVER END ??

I've been on the road now three full days and I'm still in Texas !! And don't forget, I was already part way in Texas. Arrived safe and sound with no 'incidents'. Currently residing at Wally's in El Paso, TX - with several other RV'ers I might add.
.
Did notice on the Highway that I was entering "Mountain Time Zone". Didn't know if I was 'springing forward' or 'falling back'. I do confuse easily !! LOL Turns out I gained another hour. So when I pulled in Wally's parking lot, so very weary, at 5 o'clock, it was really only 4 o'clock.
.
El Paso sure seems like a happen' place. I'm going to stick around here for the day tomorrow and get the bike out for a ride. The forecast is looking good. After tomorrow there's going to be deep freeze temps for several days.
.
hmmmm Wonder what I will do to fill my time tomorrow ??






4 comments:

  1. Don't get yourself into any trouble in that Harley Store!!!

    The time change can really mess things up.

    Travel Safe
    Dawn & Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain is supposed to hit us this afternoon and then head your way tomorrow so be careful and drive safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, You should have see the TENT SALES !!! Thousands of items ! I picked up several decals for $1.00 !!

    D&D, Harley and Me SPELLS trouble. LOL

    Sandie, I should head back to Newfie. They are having warmer temps than we are now. Go figure. Someone even mentioned the "S" word. UGH

    ReplyDelete