Monday, December 20, 2010

STILL IN PAIN

The priority today was getting in to see a Dentist. The one the Owner of the Park told me about couldn't see me today but I have an appointment for 8:30 tomorrow morning. This is not only causing me a lot of pain but also a lot of stress. Three major panic attacks today - not good ! Thankfully they don't last.

So I got busy today with cleaning out the little pup. First thing - THE BIKE WON'T START ?? I know I haven't ridden it for awhile but still it's only been about a week or so hasn't it ?? The trailer was a mess after the "getting stuck in the sand" incident and then remember I didn't feel comfortable there and left. Well after the guys got me out of the sand I just thew everything back in the trailer. One of the guys had taken the bike out of the trailer at the time and then rode it back in for me. Perhaps he left something on ? Although I'm sure I checked it ??

I get out my trickle charger and plug it in while I'm cleaning and organizing. I check the bike after about 20 minutes and still not a gig in 'er. I continue with my puttering and after about another hour perhaps I try again....still not a gig ?? Oh DUUHHHHH Denise, it's a TRICKLE charger not an INSTANT charger. LOL

This was the first chance I've had to put up the few things I had bought. I see this 'Caution' sign on all the big 18 wheelies so decided I had to have one. And you know every big trucker gas station I went in to (that's more like a mini Walmart 'cause they have everything !!) didn't have one. Well eventually I found one.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And of course I had to put my little 'Harley' sticker on the trailer:
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here's Bennie's "Harley Seat" after the guys who helped me get out of the sand ran over it while putting the trailer back in place. Don't know if I can glue it and make it usable again ? If not, the next Pet Store I see I will just get him another one.
.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Owner also has a Hotel on site and I think it only has 1/2 dozen rooms - but the balconies are all facing the water.
.




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everything had to come out of the trailer in order to put things back properly and also whereby I don't have to move anything to get the bike out.
.





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Even got the little sign up for Bennie:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Look what I found in the rig's tire !! It's a screw !! I wouldn't dare pull it out and I will for sure be keeping an eye on the tire pressure and having it fixed the first chance.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After ALL that work it was definitely SIESTA time and Bennie and I took a wee nap. Afterwards we took a walk on the Beach. Bennie really, really loved that.
.





































































.
.
.
.
P.S. The bike started up after several hours but I still have the charger on it until I go to bed or until I see the light that says it's fully charged. It's a long 10 mile walk to the Dentist if she doesn't start. LOL
.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck at the dentist. Sure hope you're feeling better a lot sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing worse than tooth pain. Hope you get some relief real soon.

    Travel Safe
    Dawn & Denise

    ReplyDelete