Wednesday, December 22, 2010

NO GAS !!

Yesterday, later in the day (too late actually) Bennie and I decided to go for a little run to Galveston which is only about 30 minutes or so from where I am. What a beautiful ride, all along the coast, with just enough twists and turns in the road to make it GREAT motorcycle riding. I see that I am low on gas. No problem, surely I'll come to a gas station soon. NOPE, nothing in sight. I'd better turn around. Then the little light comes on - meaning I'm seriously low on gas but I have NO idea how far I can go after that little light comes on ?? I tried to take a pic of the little light and have it circled in the pic in red, but it didn't come out to clear. OH, I just noticed my handlebar clock needs to be turned back an hour.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WHAT WILL I DO IF I RUN OUT OF GAS ?? More scary, what will the bike do ? OMG, it's an 800+ pound bike - will it SUDDENLY stop and I'll be thrown over the windshield ?? I hold my breath - ya, like that's gonna make the gas go farther !! LMAO Throughout all this stress I manage to snap a few pics. This is the view to my left:
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


And this was the view to my right as I was riding over this Bridge just as the Sun was setting:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey, You try taking pics while riding a motorcycle with one hand and staying on the road !! LOL
But I risk my life to entertain you, my Followers !! hehehehe
.

2 comments:

  1. Okay - your next post had better be about what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFLMAO - I had such trouble with that post and the pics I forgot to mention that I made it home safely and filled 'er to the top the next day (today).

    ReplyDelete