Tuesday, December 14, 2010

MEXICO BEACH, FLORIDA

What an awesome campground this is. Quite like a State Park, but with all the extras. It is a beautiful, sunny day with (literally) not a cloud in the sky. But still enough to freeze 'da arse offa ya !! LOl It was -3C this morning when I got up and it's still only +7C now. It's not as cold as yesterday as there is no wind so Bennie and I got out for a walk. The whole park is completely decorated all over for Christmas and the lights at night are quite pretty....other than that BAAAA-HUM BUG !!




























But I'm not complaining especially when I see pics like this from somewhere in Ontario:

.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


It's not supposed to warm up here until Friday so I've decided to head out tomorrow morning. At the rate I'm going it will be January before I get to Southern Texas (where it's nice and toasty) nevermind Arizona !!! LOL
.

1 comment:

  1. We stayed at that campground (I recognize the railroad crossing) when we were there last year. AT that time most of the campground was underwater from a hurricane that had gone through and it was COLD. Hope your weather improves as you move west.

    ReplyDelete