Thursday, December 30, 2010

" I'VE COMPLETELY LOST IT "

I just had to post this. I read this on another Blog and could oh so relate:

Unnamed person says:
"So Denise, What have you been up to ?"


Me: "Well not much. I think I might sell my house"

Unnamed person says: "Really ? Why ? I thought you loved your house ?"

Me: "Well I don't know if I want to stay in XXX anymore. I'm thinking about buying an RV and travelling around."

Unnamed person says: "Oh my God !! So, you have completely lost it !!"

Me: I had no response........

"Sure, I HAVE completely lost it.

I have lost the desire to be tied down in one spot.

I have lost the need to be chained to a house note.

I have lost the will to live paycheck to paycheck and never see anything outside of a local Walmart."

I am insane !!"
.

2 comments: