Friday, December 17, 2010

FINALLY IN TEXAS

Thankfully a fairly uneventful day. This bridge was really high. It was like driving up a steep hill. I wondered why they built it that way. Figure it was that or make it a draw bridge as there was water underneath and boats would have to pass under ?? Still amazing.



















I wanted to get a pic of each "Welcome To" State as I entered it but some I didn't see at all and most I couldn't get a pic in time. This one was right at the Welcome Centre where I pulled in to have a wee rest. Watch out Texans - SASSY IS HERE !!! LOL













.
.
.
.
.
.
And this is why I never get anything done at night. I'm ADDICTED to doing jigsaw puzzles on the computer !

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Home' is at the Hidden Lake RV Resort in Beaumont, TX for tonight. It appears I've decided to head to Rockport, TX and stay a spell. Maybe even a full month !!! Why Rockport you might ask ? Not a clue I would answer !! LOL But I saw it on the Map and looked at a couple of Campgrounds and they look nice. AND the best of all is the forecast for that area for the next week:
.
Saturday = Mostly SunnyHi: 61°
Sunday = Mostly SunnyHi: 69°
Monday = Partly CloudyHi: 75°
Tuesday = Partly CloudyHi: 75°
Wednesday = Partly CloudyHi: 69°
Thursday = Mostly CloudyHi: 71°
Friday = Mostly CloudyHi: 71°
.

No comments:

Post a Comment