Thursday, December 16, 2010

DON'T LIKE HOT - DON'T LIKE COLD - WARM IS PERFECT

I forgot that I also bought this yesterday while at Camping World. SEND MONEY !! SOMEONE - ANYONE -SEND MONEY !!! LOL

Now the question I have is that am I allowed to put the sticker of the States on this map that I've just passed through....or is it supposed to be just the States I've actually stayed in ?? I mean JEEZE I've gone through States and I didn't even know it !! ROTFLMAO


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



I've never gone over so many BRIDGES in my life. Today I went over two really, really long ones. One was in Alabama (I think ?) and the other one was in Mississippi. Thankfully they were not high. Sure brings out my anxiety disorder though. But it's an 'age' thing. Driving over Bridges never bothered me before. Or perhaps it's the fact that I'm driving with about 42' feet behind me ?? It was a bit windy driving today and that sure makes for some tense driving because the RV sways a lot and also makes for tiring driving.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



At the end of one of these Bridges (not sure if it was the one above or not) there was a TUNNEL I had to drive through. WELL that brought out my 'slight' claustrophobia disorder ! See how much fun I'm having !!

I eventually arrive at my 'destination'. It wasn't my 'first' planned destination as that was 'free' at a CW - but turns out they have dry camping only. And as I'm on the computer all night doing jigsaw puzzles - well I just need electricity.

It wasn't my 'second' planned destination either 'cause I had passed that getting distracted trying to find the Harley Davidson dealer - which I never did find !! LOL Good thing I think !

I now put in place each evening Plans A -B-C and D !! This is what greeted me:
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Bennie and I were sitting on the grass enjoying the WARMTH (21C/70F at 5:30PM) and see these beautiful creatures strolling along in the water....well Bennie didn't see them at first. Meet Snowflake (white) and Midnight (black). But then Bennie sees them and he is curious. He cautiously moseys down to see what these strange creatures are:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then THEY SEE HIM. They do not like that. Their wings/feathers went up. I got Bennie out of there.
.
At 8:10PM it is still 15C/59F and I have all the windows open. Won't need any heat on tonight for sure. I'm staying at the , Lakeside RV Park Livingston, Louisiana tonight. Florida one night; Alabama the next night; and now Louisiana tonight. Make no wonder I never know what State I'm in....nevermind what frikkin' City I'm in !! LOL

5 comments:

  1. Sassy - those state stickers are for you to use however you want to use them. Some people put on a state when they drive thru it, others after they spend the night in that state. For us, we don't put a state on unless we have actually spent time exploring the state. And I gave up on time zones and figuring out where I was a long time ago. Hope you find some warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise - It sounds like you are making great progress at moving west along the states. Bennie is the best little co-pilot you could have. He doesn't answer back and just spends most of his time relaxing. Poor little thing lost his "Harley". Freezing here for the last couple of days. Wally and Betty are heading on a lovely cruise to Hawaii on Sunday. (No you can't drive there so don't get any ideas). I think you should get a few little xmas decorations as you will be travelling for the holidays. Glad you have found some warmer weather. Keep on trucking and stay out of the holes. Love Aunt Theresa and Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandie, I think I'm going to put the stickers on the States I've driven through. At the snail's pace I'm going I'll be in " 'da home " before I get to explore all the States !! LOL

    Aunt Theresa, Always great hearing from you. Glad you finally got someone there to get you to a computer. I know you've been as curious as hell ! LOL Bennie is the best little co-pilot. As soon as I'm ready to go he gets in his seat and goes to sleep ! He's not much help around the house though. LOL Hopefully we will be scouting around the Gulf Coast on the Harley in a few days. Can't wait !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mornin....it s 7 degrees and rain here...NO SNOW and 7 days til Christmas.

    Check out my blog and become a follower.. :-)
    http://newfoundlandoriginalhookedrugs.blogspot.com/

    A month in Texas sounds wonderful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. RQ, I've been talking to Mom about every couple of days and she's been telling me about the weather. Still really mild - for Newfoundland - but that RAIN - UGH ! And I dare say the drizzle and fog...UGH. Hoping to find a great spot today or tomorrow. Oh, I've been collecting a 'wee' bit of HD stuff along the way. LOL

    ReplyDelete