Saturday, November 20, 2010

STILL LOVING IT !!

Yup, The temperature are perfect for me. Likely not warm enough for most but it suits me just fine.

Took another trip out to the HD store and returned that t-shirt. But this time it only took me 25 minutes to get there - yesterday it probably took me 1 1/2 hours. LOL And a so much more enjoyable ride. Still can't believe I'm RIDING MY MOTORCYCLE and it's almost the end of November.
 
No pics taken today so I took a pic of my dinner tonight....
Yes, I like a little bit of dressing with my salad. LOL
Tomorrow is 'pack-up' day as I'm heading out Monday morning. Next stop is St. Augustine, Fl.

4 comments:

  1. And we are going to have the Christmas parade today. Its going up to +5 so don't get jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you would stop bragging about the weather; it's making me SO jealous. It's been -15 to -22 here all week ... and that does not include wind chill!! Drive safe, and continue to have fun. Cook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casper, Did you go to the Parade ?

    Hey Cook, I replied to your first post awhile back. Did you read it ? Jeeze, That's frikkin' COLD. It was 24C here today at Noon

    I can't help 'mentioning' the weather ! LOL I keep thinking one day I'm gonna wake up and this was all a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, If it makes you feel any better, it is a little cool in the mornings and sometimes at night. LOL

    ReplyDelete