Monday, November 8, 2010

OFFICIALLY IN THE GOOD OL' US of A

Lots of things 'different' here. They sell cigaretts and booze at Walmart !!! Canadians would be horrified !!!

Spent a relaxing, very rainy, night in Bangor and getting on the road now.....and it's not even 8:00AM. Me Nerves !!! (BTW for my 'Americans' friends - that's a Newfie term LOL)

Lots of company at Wally's last night. Must have been 6 or more of us. I always like that .

Got up this morning with the coach batteries very, very low due to the heat being on all night. Not even enough juice to start the Generator. But I learned that lesson on my last trip. Start up the RV !!! What I don't understand is why, by just starting the RV for a moment, the coach battery levels go immediately back up to full ??

Oh, gotta get propane today for sure. Hope that won't be a problem ??

No comments:

Post a Comment