Tuesday, November 16, 2010

NOTE TO SELF:

1. DO NOT EVER AGAIN PUT BENNIE'S FOOD OUTSIDE.

Bennie and I were out puttering around all morning. Thinking I was doing good by him, I brought his food and water outside. When it was time to come in for a wee nap I brought his food in. And with it came a gazillion of those little ants. They went running all over the floor everywhere !! I couldn't get to them fast enough. Naturally I didn't stop long enough to take a picture. LOL Those little things can sure run fast !!

I've had the creepie, crawlie, itchie feeling all day !



 
2. BE MORE CAREFUL WHEN YOU'RE LOADING UP THE SADDLEBAGS WITH YOUR FOOD SHOPPING.

A yogurt container split open and spilled everywhere. What a mess to clean up !




BTW, Current temperature (and it's 7:30PM) is 20C/68F !

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Florida...ants are a problem year round. We finally put dog flea collars around out jacks to help keep them out of the rig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dog flea collars ?? How many did you have to get ??

    ReplyDelete