Saturday, November 6, 2010

Enjoying My Cuppa Tea

Had a gorgeous nights sleep, which I so desperately needed !! One of my 'neighbours' has already pulled out but the other one is still here. Perhaps they are relaxing like I am.

Will probably only go as far as Fredericton today as tomorrow I will be crossing the Border into Maine.

Gotta find a Bank (where I can get the RV parked LOL) to get some US cash and also find a place to do some laundry. Oh the 'chores' don't stop just 'cause you're on 'da road !! LOL

Will post later on how the day's (mis) adventures go.

2 comments:

  1. You need to move south, fast, girl. It's even cold here in OK - headed for AZ as fast as we can go. Well not quite but definitely headed for AZ and warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought North and South Carolina would be still warm enough to stay for a few weeks ??

    ReplyDelete