Friday, November 5, 2010

Didn't I just say....

......that yesterday was quite uneventful !!?? Well as I was pulling onto the boat I heard this banging noise. Quickly realized it was just the dishes I had left in the sink. No problem.

Forgot that I had left the sink 1/2 filled with water......It's VERY bumpy driving onto the ramp etc. and next thing I heard SPLASH !! Quick glance showed me the TIDAL WAVE of water coming out of the sink onto the floor. Nothing I could do as they were waving me into my lane.

When I got parked I had to soak up all the water off the floor, the walls, the cupboards etc. Oh Well, it was all filthy anyway and needed to be cleaned. LOL

2 comments:

  1. I think that's what's known as "live and learn". Been there, done that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ! Yup, I won't be doing that again !! And I got a feeling I'll be doing a lot of "living and learning".

    ReplyDelete