Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MRI showed nothing much !!!

The pain level has now reached the EXTREME level and just doesn't let up. The MRI showed some minor things but nothing to warrant the pain I'm having. Next test now is a Bone Scan on September 9th........and wait for the results of that. The Doctor is puzzled !!

I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that my RV will be stored for the Winter as I will not be able to travel anywhere. Very disappointing !!


So the "Go" "No Go" decision that I was going to make towards the middle of September is now a definite "No Go".

Which naturally means that the "RV or Condo" will be the "Condo". Yikes, Now I have to try and get out when I can to get some furniture !!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear of your problem. Maybe next year!!
    We have been full timing for 15 years,,,,its all we know. We have had all kinds of medical problems arise. We find great medical all over the usa....While we are living in our home on wheels.

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, Thanks for your comments. It sure is discouraging !! But I know I can't travel anywhere in this kind of pain.....and can't ride my Harley !!! Next Doctor's appointment is Tuesday (September 15th) so maybe the Bone Scan will have shown something and I can get started on a treatment plan !!

    ReplyDelete