Monday, September 14, 2009

Condo

Well I am now officially a Condo owner !! Possession date was today and I got the keys. Should be an exciting thing I suppose but for me it's not. I want to be heading SOUTH and travelling in my Motorhome and riding my gorgeous Harley !!!

But such is life and I will simply try and do what's put in front of me and accept !! For now !! LOL

Tomorrow I will bring the RV out to the Condo and start unloading it. I also have another Doctor's appointment and will get the results of the Bone Scan.

7 comments:

  1. Let us know what the results are. Keeping my fingers crossed, they found something. Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bone Scan showed NOTHING !! Everything was fine there !! So good news/bad news I suppose.

    Next up is an ultra sound on the shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear nothing showed on the scan. Lets hope that you get it resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise - I know this is a rough time for you but my prayers are with you and the doctos and I hope they find something to help you soon. The ole US of A isn't going anywhere and will be waiting for you next spring. And so will the rest of us that are on the road.

    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bring us up to date..... I click back here a lot to see if you have updated....

    Hope things are going better,,let us know!!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Sassy,,,what happened to you? Hope all is well and your getting well. Please go back to doing your Blog....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I know this is an old blog but I'll take a chance and post something on it.
    I found you blog address in your signature line on Escapees.com.
    I'm glad I came here.
    I've been looking at buying a motorcycle lately and the Heritage is very high on my list to buy. I really like the picture of your Heritage with the bags off and with the sole seat. It is good looking bike and you can be proud of it.

    Ride safe,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete