After waiting for about 2 months, finally the MRI is scheduled for tomorrow. The results of that will tell me if my RV life is going to be very short lived !!!
If I had to make my "Go" "No Go" decision today.......it would have to be a "No Go" as the pain in my shoulder has been awful this week !!