Saturday, August 15, 2009

Go......No Go ???

I just created my first ever BLOG !!! Me Nerves !!! I did it because I am determined to remain optimistic that I will be able to get back on the road !!

I sold my house......yes, right down to the dishes !!!!.....April, 2009 and bought a 31' Winnebago Access Class C to travel and get away from the cold Winter months here in Canada.

I did a quick trip to Toronto and back and knew immediately I would like this new lifestyle. But I somehow managed to pull something in my neck and the pain has been radiating down my shoulder since June !!

I am going to make my "Go" or "No Go" decision by the middle of September. It is getting better....oh, so slowly !!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new blog and life. I have a feeling there is Adventure around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you on Jim's Adventures Blog. i also spend my summers in the Black Hills...

    I also noticed you have a Harley Heritage Softail...WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT,,,,I just purchased a 2007, I love it... See more about it and pictures on my Blog...

    Welcome to Bloging,,,,We have been full timing for 15 years and LOVE IT.....You will to!!

    Welcome,,Hang in there, you'll make it...

    ReplyDelete